Cough Cough- Digipak and homepage ideas

Digipak Mood board:
http://www.gomoodboard.com/boards/HwNje3l-/share
I chose these images for the mood board because they are simplistic yet quirky, the uniqueness of the images reflect the bands music and I would do something similar in their digipak. The genre of music would be clear for the band if I were to use images like these for their digipak due to their conventions. I think images like this would appeal to the bands audience as the images are quite current and indie, they are seen as "cool" to a young generation.

For their homepage, I looked at templates on the Wix.com website and picked the one i think was most suitable for this band. I believe this template best portrayed the band and went well with my mood board i had made for the digipak. I think that this website would be appealing to an audience interested in the bands music therefore it would be successful. The music video for the chose song would play as soon as its visible on the screen as you click on the videos section making the audience notice it straight away and become interested in watching it. 

The website link would be: http://www.everythingeverything.com/







Daisy Jelley Daisy Jelley Author

Popular Posts